2017 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
2015 CHEVROLET CORVETTE Z06 CONVERTIBLE
1,710 (YES, 1,710!)…ORIGINAL CALIFORNIA MILES!
STUNNING IN VELOCITY YELLOW & GRAY, 8-SPEED AUTO, 3LZ & MORE!
ABSOLUTELY LIKE NEW, HIGHLY OPTIONED
DESIRABLE Z06 CONVTERTIBLE
NOTE: Our listings are rather lengthy. They not only describe this particular car but also some history of the make/model, considerations in buying a classic car and facts about our firm. However, we continually hear from out of state / out of country buyers (many of our clients) that they prefer the level of detail that we provide. However, if you are not prepared to read the full listing, please read the OVERVIEW below along with the PHOTOGRAPHS at the bottom. If you'd prefer, please call us at 925-846-1451 and we'll gladly discuss the Z06.
This car is offered at a realistic price and, unlike bidding on cars in an auction environment, you will have the benefit of extensive information and history on the car prior to making a buying decision. Equally as important is the fact that Classic Cars Ltd. has been in business for 25 years and enjoys an excellent national / international relationship with nearly 930+ positive eBay feedback responses.
Please keep in mind that we will gladly...
1. Answer any questions over the telephone and take the time to guide prospective customers through the buying process (925-846-1451).
2. Assist with locating a quality, suitable transporter at very competitive prices.
3. Provide proof that we are licensed, bonded (for the financial transaction), fully insured, and operate from an established showroom environment.
4. Provide feedback from previous buyers, and specific references for vehicle purchases in your area (we also ask that you view our detailed eBay feedback by clicking on the number to the right of the eBay user name)
5. Offer additional information including specific photographs or clarification of any part of our description of the vehicle
Thank you again, please let me know if I can be of assistance.
Paul R. Wankle, Pres.
Classic Cars Ltd.
OVERVIEW - THIS PARTICULAR 2015 Z06 CONVERTIBLE
Occasionally, our job is made very easy, and that is certainly the case with this 2015 Corvette Z06 convertible. We have known this car since the day its proud owner took delivery shortly after the Z06 came out in convertible form in 2015. The Z06 has lived just a few miles from our showroom in sunny Northern California and has travelled 1,710 miles since new….yes, 1,710 miles!!
The Z06 has belonged to a knowledgeable, mature Corvette enthusiast who has owned a number of other Corvette's. The car was pampered, kept covered in the garage, and only taken out occasionally on those perfect California days. It is in 100% 'as delivered” condition and totally free from damage, nicks, front end chips, re-painting or ANY surprises. Of course, the Carfax supports its history and the car has never been abused, tracked or driven by anyone other than the cars owner.
With just over 1,700 miles the car has been 100% trouble free and has had all recommended maintenance performed by the local Chevrolet dealer. The service and warranty work is documented with receipts (included) as follows:
- At 570 miles - Complete oil service (Mobil One), lube and complete vehicle inspection
- At 1,221 miles (fewer than 500 miles ago) - Complete oil service and inspection, tire pressure check, lubrication per Chevrolet suggested maintenance
Additionally, the car comes complete with all of the original delivery documents including:
- Owner's manual
- Two electronic keys
- Original window sticker
- Optional factory battery trickle charger
- California Car Cover (Custom cover purchased when car was brand new and used when stored)
NO modifications or changes have been made and the Corvette carries the remaining factory warranty until it reaches 36,000 miles or April, 2018
In addition to the extensive list of standard features on the Z06, this car has the following optional equipment:
3LZ Premium Equipment Group:
- Memory package
- Seat Adjusters / Power Bolster / Power lumbar
- Bucket Seats with Nappa Leather
- Luggage Shade & Parcel Net
- Power Heated Outside Mirrors
- Adjustable Driver Side Auto Dimming
- Inside Rear View Mirror Auto Dimming
- Sirius Radio
- Suede Wrapped Upper Trim Package
- Custom Leather Wrapped Instrument Panel & Doors
- Heated & Ventilated Seats
- Universal Home Remote
- Performance & Data and Video Recorder
- Advanced Theft Deterrent
Additional cost options (that totaled $15,860.00) include:
- Z06 Chrome Wheels $1,995.00
- 8-Speed Paddle Shift Auto Transmission $1,725.00
- Carbon Fiber Interior Package $995.00
- Velocity Yellow Paint
- Battery Protection / Charging Package $100.00
- Chrome Badge Package $100.00
DETAILS - THIS PARTICULAR 2015 Z06 CONVERTIBLE
Let us begin by offering a warning to prospective buyers of the 2015 Corvette Z06. The C7 Corvette is a VERY serious car and one that should be treated with considerable respect. With a supercharged 650 horsepower engine and 650 ft. lbs. of torque, this car rockets to 60 mph in 3 seconds and a 0-100 time of just over 7 seconds, to say this car is fast would be a dramatic understatement. Reviews on the Z06 suggest that the car can reach speeds of 205 mph.
While the positive reviews are entirely too numerous to list, the Car & Driver list of "Pro's” might sum it up best having said "Just ridiculous - as in ridiculously fast, ridiculously quick, ridiculously powerful, and a ridiculous value.” They went on to exclaim "However, the magnetorheological shock absorbers enable the Z06 to deliver a ride that is livable every day with accurate, quick steering.”
The combination of incredibly low mileage, California lineage, striking color combination and like new condition make this car truly one of a kind.
HISTORY OF THE CHEVROLET CORVETTE C7 Z06
The Corvette Z06 package lives on. Officially announced on January 14, 2014, Chevrolet is producing the legendary Z06 on the all-new C7 Corvette platforms. Equipped with a LT4 6.2L supercharged engine that produces 650 hp and 650 lb-ft. of twist, the 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 is by far the fastest and most capable track-ready Corvette ever produced. The Z06 has long been a package offered for the Corvette. Available in four of seven production generations, the Z06 package has always stood for power, aerodynamics, and increased braking.
The all-new seventh generation Corvette now carries the torch for the Z06 package. Redesigned for the 2014 model year, the C7 platform has been much improved and will undoubtedly make the Z06 the most impressive version yet. Packing a LT4 6.2L supercharged V-8 engine capable of 650 hp and 650 lb-ft. of torque, the 2015 Corvette Z06 is an impressive force. The engine will breathe more efficiently due to Rotocast A356T6 aluminum cylinder heads and lightweight titanium intake valves. A dry-sump oiling system will even keep the moving parts from generating too much friction. Expect a heftily 10.0:1 compression ratio to help turn the forged aluminum pistons, while a stainless steel exhaust feeds fumes toward the rear of the car. Customers will have the choice of two transmissions to control the all-new Z06: Either a seven-speed manual with Active Rev Match or a paddle-shift eight-speed automatic transmission (8L90). Both transmissions will offer a high-intensity experience on the road.
The 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 has a stiffer aluminum frame than the standard base Vette. Brembo brakes handle stopping duties at all four corners with two-piece steel rotors 14.6x1.3-inch up front and 14.4x1-inch in the rear. The Z06 also gets aluminum six-piston (front) and four-piston (rear) fixed calipers. Wheels are spin cast-aluminum and will measure in a 19x10-inch up front with a 20x12-inch out back - an improvement over the standard Stingray wheels. The wheels will be wrapped in P285/30ZR19 (front) and P335/25ZR20 (rear).
The interior and exterior of the Z06 package continue the race-ready heritage, focused on aerodynamics and down force. The interior features a flat-bottomed steering wheel and magnesium GT seats. For coupe versions, a removable roof panel is the biggest change for the C7 Z06 over the C6 version. The exterior of the 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 has a front splitter and spats around the front wheel openings will help allow air to flow efficiently through the Vette's body. A carbon-fiber hood with a larger vent than the standard Stingray allows the supercharged engine to breathe more efficiently. A rear spoiler from the Corvette Stingray's Z51 Performance Package is standard with the Z06 to help with down force. Front and rear brake-cooling ducts are functional on the Z06.
While the base price is in the range of $85,000.00 many well optioned cars are well over $100,000.00. However, automotive reviewers consider the car to be a "bargain” considering its performance, technological advancements, great looks and overall value compared with cars costing literally two & three times more.
PURCHASING A COLLECTOR VEHICLE - THINGS TO CONSIDER
As always, we recommend that you carefully review the seller's background for any collector car being sold over the Internet. It is important to ask yourself a number of questions including, but not limited to:
- How long have they been in business?
- How much experience do they have with collector cars?
- How many positive collector car vehicle sales have they completed (positive eBay feedback)?
- How detailed/complete is the description of the vehicle?
- Do the photos show details of the interior, exterior, top, chrome, etc. or are they simply "glamour shots" taken from a distance?
- Does the seller have a Surety Bond to protect the financial transaction?
- What about insurance, licensing by the state, and a local business license?
- Does the seller (if a business) have any DMV (Motor Vehicle) complaints and/or other history of legal action, grievances?
- Does the seller enjoy a favorable local and national/international reputation?
- Can the seller assist with funding sources, transport and out of state/country sales?
ABOUT CLASSIC CARS LTD.
- Classic Cars Ltd. has been in the same, small, California town for 25 years. We operate a small "brick & mortar", indoor showroom, and specialize in the sale, consignment, and purchase of sports, high performance and specialty vehicles of all types. We have a particular interest in sports cars and unique vehicles.
- The majority of our vehicles come from local, private owners and collectors, and many were sold new in California. We appreciate that rust free cars, with excellent documentation and history are especially attractive to our buyers both locally, and around the country. As a result, we do not purchase our collectible cars from "distressed" sales, such as wholesale auctions, salvage sales, or lien sales. We do not sell vehicles with salvage titles, or those that have a history of significant accident damage or repair.
- We have sold hundreds of unique, classic and collectible vehicles and regularly deal with buyers that have not had the experience of purchasing a large (both physically and monetarily) item on eBay, or through an Internet source. Our eBay feedback is 100% positive on all vehicle sales from customers around the globe and is a reflection of our commitment to accurate, complete, and thorough vehicle descriptions.
- We have been shipping vehicles for years and have established excellent contacts that are not only high quality but very price competitive. We do not use brokers, terminal shipping or other discount methods. Call us or email for a quote directly to your home or office. We are often able to obtain quality enclosed transportation (the kind of travel this car deserves) for the cost of open shipping.
- Please review our feedback on eBay (user name Never22Many) representing over 930 positive transactions to buyers all over the United States / World.
- We are fully insured, bonded, and licensed for collector car sales all over the United States/World.
- Classic Cars Ltd. carries a $50,000 Surety bond to cover financial transactions
- We frequently sell vehicles to out of State / out of country buyers, and will be glad to provide references for buyers in your area.
MISCELLANEOUS GENERAL INFORMATION
- As with virtually all collector/specialty vehicles, we find that parts and resources are readily available for this (and most every vehicle), thanks in large part to the Internet.
- In addition to the purchase price of the vehicle, California buyers will be subject to sales tax, a documentation fee, DMV transfer fees and license/registration. Out-of-state buyers will be responsible for the purchase price of the vehicle and any local taxes/fees will be the purchaser's responsibility to pay in their respective state. IMPORTANT NOTE: If the vehicle is delivered or driven in California and driven on California roads, sales-tax, license/registration and transfer fees will be assessed per California law.
- While we encourage telephone calls to discuss this vehicle in greater detail we will not respond to inquiries asking "What is the reserve". Also, if you would prefer that we call you to answer any questions about the vehicle; shipping alternatives, etc. please e-mail us with your telephone number and will gladly get back in touch with you.
- We encourage inspections of this Z06 by serious, qualified individuals or professional inspectors. Please call at 925-846-1451 to arrange a convenient time.
- As with any collectible vehicle of this vintage we are unable to provide a warranty or guarantee of condition. However, we make every effort to accurately represent our vehicles, and highlight both positive items as well as areas that require attention. We ask that prospective buyers consider our eBay history/feedback, standing in the community, length of time in business, and other factors when purchasing a collectible vehicle from Classic Cars Ltd.
- Minor cosmetic issues/flaws may be present on every vehicle (regardless of cost) including small chips, nicks, scratches, etc. that can be seen on even the best restoration, or even a relatively new, used "pre-owned" vehicle. Also, ownership of a collectible / specialty vehicle is more enjoyable if the owner is familiar with the "realities" of these unique cars. Unlike more modern day vehicles, these cars require regular, ongoing care/maintenance and some mechanical knowledge, patience, and understanding can make the experience considerably more pleasant. That said, collector / "specialty" car owners will tell you (emphatically) that they love their cars and wouldn't trade them for anything!!
- The information contained in this description is believed to be accurate but, in some instances, has been provided by the car's owner / owners or outside sources. As a result, we are unable to guarantee the accuracy of the information. We encourage verification of "numbers" and significant data prior to the purchase of any collector vehicle that you are considering.
Classic Cars Ltd.
|Body Type / Style:||Convertible
|Exterior Color:||Velocity Yellow|
|Interior Color:||Gray Leather|
|Transmission: ||8-Speed Paddle Shift
|650+ Ft. Lbs. Torque|
California Lic & Reg
Clear Title Included
Dual Side Mirrors
Factory Air Conditioning
Front & Rear Sway Bars
Heated Front Seats
Matching Numbers Engine
Matching Numbers Transmission
Meets All USA Standards
Memory Seats & Mirrors
No Previous Damage Body
| ||No Previous Damage Body|
Power Driver's Seat
Records Since New!
Ride & Handling Package