1932 Ford 3-Window Coupe
1932 Ford 3-Window "Deuce Coupe”
Fully Sorted, Reliable Street Rod Ready to Show, Cruise or Travel Cross-country
VERY High Quality with Excellent Components - A True ‽No Excuses” Build
NOTE: Our listings are rather lengthy. They not only describe this particular car but also some history of the make/model, considerations in buying a classic car and facts about our firm. However, we continually hear from out-of-state / out-of- country buyers (many of our clients) that they prefer the level of detail that we provide. However, if you are not prepared to read the full listing, please scan the DETAILS below along with viewing the PHOTOGRAPHS at the bottom. If you'd prefer, please call us at 925-846-1451 and we'll gladly discuss the Ford and answer any questions over the telephone, including our ‽Buy it Now” policy. Yes, the Ford can be purchased prior to the end of the eBay auction.
PLEASE NOTE: EACH TIME WE LIST A VEHICLE ON EBAY WE RECEIVE COMMENTS THAT THERE ARE NO PHOTOS OF THE INTERIOR, ENGINE, UNDERCARRIAGE, ETC. OF THE CAR. THERE ARE CLOSE TO 100 PHOTOS OF ALL AREAS OF THIS FORD, BUT WHEN YOU REACH WHAT APPEARS TO BE THE LAST PHOTO, YOU WILL NEED TO SCROLL DOWN ON eBay TO VIEW THE REMAINING PHOTOS. IF YOU ARE STILL UNABLE TO SEE THEM, PLEASE CALL US AT 925-846-1451 AND WE WILL PROVIDE A DIRECT LINK. NOTE: IT IS A VIOLATION OF eBay POLICY FOR US TO LIST THE URL ON THE EBAY LISTING. PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE ADDITIONAL PHOTOS OF ANY PART OF THE FORD. ALL OF OUR PHOTOS ARE TAKEN IN NATURAL LIGHT.
NOTE: The sunlight gave the appearance of different shades of yellow. The '32 has no re-painting since the build and the best, most accurate color can be seen on the photos taken of the underside, engine and trunk while the car was inside. These photos show the actual color of the '32 3-Window.
This car is offered at a realistic price and, unlike bidding on cars in an auction environment, you will have the benefit of extensive information and history on the car prior to making a buying decision. Equally as important is the fact that Classic Cars Ltd. has been in business for 25+ years and enjoys an excellent national / international relationship with over 975+ positive eBay feedback responses.
Please keep in mind that we will gladly...
1. Answer any questions over the telephone and take the time to guide prospective customers through the buying process (925-846-1451).
2. Assist with locating a quality, suitable transporter at very competitive prices.
3. Provide proof that we are licensed, bonded (for the financial transaction), fully insured, and operate from an established showroom environment.
4. Provide feedback from previous buyers, and specific references for vehicle purchases in your area (we also ask that you view our detailed eBay feedback by clicking on the number to the right of the eBay user name)
5. Offer additional information including specific photographs or clarification of any part of our description of the vehicle
Thank you again, please let me know if I can be of assistance.
Paul R. Wankle, Pres.
Classic Cars Ltd.
DETAILS - "THIS PARTICULAR 1932 FORD "DEUCE COUPE"
This stunning street rod is fully sorted mechanically to provide a reliable rod that you can proudly show, cruise or use for longer distance travel. Modern features such as automatic transmission, power disc brakes, power steering, air conditioning, tilt steering wheel, power windows and AM/FM sound system make it a pleasure to drive. The trunk and area behind the rear seat provide ample storage for your car care gear, show ‽stuff”, and short hotel stays.
The car bears VIN # 18174002 and has current California license with registration that is valid until April, 2019. The Deuce Coupe is registered as a 1932 Ford with the serial number stamped clearly on the chassis. The current odometer reading is 9,988 miles, the mileage since the initial build in the early 2000 time frame. The large majority of the car's miles were accumulated for show use, and local cruising by a long time, avid enthusiast and owner of collector street rods. It is in excellent cosmetic and mechanical condition as the photos suggest.
SPECIFICATIONS / BUILD DETAILS
Constructed in the 2005 time frame and driven fewer than 10,000 California miles since…
- 350 CID Small Block Chevy
- 600CFM Weber Carburetor
- Edelbrock Performer RPM aluminum intake manifold
- GM Turbohydromatic 350 automatic transmission
- TCI Saturday night special Torque Converter
- New Flexplate; Starter; Chrome alternator and fuel pump
- HEI distributor, new ignition wires and coil
- Kilbourne fiberglass body, doors, trunk, floor, trans. Tunnel and dash panel - All bodies are 4 layers hand laid 1.5 oz. mat. Floors and roofs are all 5 layers plus 2mm core mat 1 1/4inch square tube inner structure ¾” square tubing in doors and trunks. All body mounting holes are in 3/16” CNC cut steel plates. All the inner steel structure is welded to the floor plates.
• Stock style or Hidden Hinges
• Functional Cowl Vent Available
• Stock Style Firewalls
• Coupes have a molded in drip rail
• Slim Line Bear Claw latches installed in doors
• Coupes have a window channel molded in, to mount your glass
• No Wood used in our bodies
• Doors and Garnish Moldings have an extra lip molded on for a finished look.
• Balls Rod and Kustom Power Windows Installed in Coupes
• Smoked Door Glass Installed
- Body reinforced with steel tubing substructure
- Safety Glass Windshield, side and rear glass (tinted)
- Electric power windows
- American stamping boxed frame rails
- Chassis engineering chrome rear control arms, rear end mounted by trianglelated four-bar
- Chrome coil-over shocks in rear
- Magnum straight axle front end, chrome plated
- 8" Ford rear end with 2.70 gear ratio, 100% all new brake hardware
- 2004 dual master cylinder
- New 11” Ford front disk front brake rotors
- GM Disk Brake calipers with new pads
- Zero to cool aluminum radiator
- Zips chrome high rise water pump with brackets to mount a/c
- Three piece Rootlieb steel hood with hold down rails
- Painless wiring w/fuse block
- Auto meter street rod gauges
- American torque thrust II wheels 14 x 7 front, 15 x 10 rear
- New radial tires 175/65/14 front, 285/70/15 rear
- GM steering column with tilt, turn signal, high beam and shift lever
- Grant 3 bar steering wheel w/operation horn button
- Pontiac Grand Am bucket seats with new seat belts
- Painted PPG concept acrylic urethane zinc yellow 2003 Ford Mustang
- Dash painted PPG neutral
- Lokar accelerator and transmission cables
- Lokar Accelerator Pedal
- Lokar transmission dipstick
- Dan Fink stainless steel grille and fiberglass shell
- Moon eyes license plate light
- Billet special ties rear view mirror w/mount
- New walker pro flow performance mufflers
- New dual exhaust pipes over the axle with Meg's tips
- Headman block hugger headers with silver ceramic coating
- 2004 Drive shaft and joints
- 2004 steering shaft and joints (from column to steering box)
- 2004 motor mounts
- 2004 battery cables (long positive)
- Exterior 6 gallon fuel tank painted body color
- Chrome fuel tank cap
- Custom brake lines
- Tail lights
- Dash signal lights
- Sealed beam 7” round head lights w/ high beam
- Aluminum gooseneck coolant flange
- Stainless steel hardware (nuts, bolts, washers)
The Zinc Yellow is extremely well done and represents a very high quality build. Observers believe the car was just finished probably due to the care the car has received in the 9K~ miles since it was built. The Ford is free from door dings and there are no defects that detract from the overall classic look of the '32 3-window Coupe. Even the hood, where it meets the body is free from the normal chips seen on this vintage street rod. The Zinc Yellow is reminiscent of American Graffiti and is a great look with the striking light custom interior. All glass is excellent and the car has power windows and an excellent headliner mounted sound system. The interior is excellent.
The engine compartment is beautifully detailed as is the entire undercarriage of the car. It is apparent that it has not been driven in inclement weather. The undercarriage is painted in matching yellow with many chrome parts, including suspension components. Even the light color shows well and reflects the quality construction despite being having a bit of patina from minimal use.
Get ready for a lot of looks and plan on spending extra time talking about this one every time you stop! Not only was the '32 was built at considerable cost, it was clearly constructed by an excellent craftsman. This is certainly the reason for the cars quality appearance and, as importantly, the excellent drivability and proven reliability of the Ford Deuce Coupe.
The Ford starts immediately, drives straight, stops well and has excellent power from 350c.i engine and TH350 transmission. It is virtually ‽leak free” and the investment in ongoing mechanical service / preventative maintenance has kept the car running with no breakdowns or ‽surprises.” It is a reliable street road that the owner uses to go to shows hundreds of miles from his home in Northern California and says he would "drive anywhere.”
The 1932 Ford also offers a high level of comfort with air conditioning/heat, disc brakes and even a tilt wheel, power windows, AM/FM radio and other "niceties.” Of course, one advantage of the 2 Door Sedan (besides the attractive styling) is the ability to carry passengers and additional personal items in the rear of the car (unlike cramped coupes of the same era).
This is one of the nicest 32's that we have seen in a long, long time and it is truly "turn-key” and ready to use. Please take a close look at the photos, including the spectacular undercarriage that speaks volumes about the overall quality of the ‽build.”
• Clear California title with current California registration for both car and trailer
• California smog test not required for vehicles 1975 and older
• Passed the California required safety inspection for working wipers, turn signals, lights, brakes, etc.
• Car cover
PURCHASING A COLLECTOR VEHICLE - THINGS TO CONSIDER
As always, we recommend that you carefully review the seller's background for any collector car being sold over the Internet. It is important to ask yourself a number of questions including, but not limited to:
- How long have they been in business?
- How much experience do they have with collector cars?
- How many positive collector car vehicle sales have they completed (positive eBay feedback)?
- How detailed/complete is the description of the vehicle?
- Do the photos show details of the interior, exterior, top, chrome, etc. or are they simply "glamour shots" taken from a distance?
- Does the seller have a Surety Bond to protect the financial transaction?
- What about insurance, licensing by the state, and a local business license?
- Does the seller (if a business) have any DMV (Motor Vehicle) complaints and/or other history of legal action, grievances?
- Does the seller enjoy a favorable local and national/international reputation?
- Can the seller assist with funding sources, transport and out of state/country sales?
ABOUT CLASSIC CARS LTD.
- Classic Cars Ltd. has been in the same, small, California town for over 21 years. We operate a small "brick & mortar", indoor showroom, and specialize in the sale, consignment, and purchase of sports, high performance and specialty vehicles of all types. We have a particular interest in sports cars and unique vehicles.
- The majority of our vehicles come from local, private owners and collectors, and many were sold new in California. We appreciate that rust free cars, with excellent documentation and history are especially attractive to our buyers both locally, and around the country. As a result, we do not purchase our collectible cars from "distressed" sales, such as wholesale auctions, salvage sales, or lien sales. We do not sell vehicles with salvage titles, or those that have a history of significant accident damage or repair.
- We have sold hundreds of unique, classic and collectible vehicles and regularly deal with buyers that have not had the experience of purchasing a large (both physically and monetarily) item on eBay, or through an Internet source. Our eBay feedback is 100% positive on all vehicle sales from customers around the globe and is a reflection of our commitment to accurate, complete, and thorough vehicle descriptions.
- We have been shipping vehicles for years and have established excellent contacts that are not only high quality but very price competitive. We do not use brokers, terminal shipping or other discount methods. Call us or email for a quote directly to your home or office. We are often able to obtain quality enclosed transportation (the kind of travel this car deserves) for the cost of open shipping.
- Please review our feedback on eBay (user name Never22Many) representing over 975 positive transactions to buyers all over the United States / World.
- We are fully insured, bonded, and licensed for collector car sales all over the United States/World.
- Classic Cars Ltd. carries a $50,000 Surety bond to cover financial transactions
- We frequently sell vehicles to out of State / out of country buyers, and will be glad to provide references for buyers in your area.
MISCELLANEOUS GENERAL INFORMATION
- As with virtually all collector/specialty vehicles, we find that parts and resources are readily available for this (and most every vehicle), thanks in large part to the Internet.
- In addition to the purchase price of the vehicle, California buyers will be subject to sales tax, a documentation fee, DMV transfer fees and license/registration. Out-of-state buyers will be responsible for the purchase price of the vehicle and any local taxes/fees will be the purchaser's responsibility to pay in their respective state. IMPORTANT NOTE: If the vehicle is delivered or driven in California and driven on California roads, sales-tax, license/registration and transfer fees will be assessed per California law.
- While we encourage telephone calls to discuss this vehicle in greater detail. Also, if you would prefer that we call you to answer any questions about the vehicle; shipping alternatives, etc. please e-mail us with your telephone number and will gladly get back in touch with you.
- We encourage inspections of this Ford by serious, qualified individuals or professional inspectors. Please call at 925-846-1451 to arrange a convenient time.
- As with any collectible vehicle of this vintage we are unable to provide a warranty or guarantee of condition. However, we make every effort to accurately represent our vehicles, and highlight both positive items as well as areas that require attention. We ask that prospective buyers consider our eBay history/feedback, standing in the community, length of time in business, and other factors when purchasing a collectible vehicle from Classic Cars Ltd.
- Minor cosmetic issues/flaws may be present on every vehicle (regardless of cost) including small chips, nicks, scratches, etc. that can be seen on even the best restoration, or even a relatively new, used "pre-owned" vehicle. Also, ownership of a collectible / specialty vehicle is more enjoyable if the owner is familiar with the "realities" of these unique cars. Unlike more modern day vehicles, these cars require regular, ongoing care/maintenance and some mechanical knowledge, patience, and understanding can make the experience considerably more pleasant. That said, collector / "specialty" car owners will tell you (emphatically) that they love their cars and wouldn't trade them for anything!!
- The information contained in this description is believed to be accurate but, in some instances, has been provided by the car's owner / owners or outside sources. As a result, we are unable to guarantee the accuracy of the information. We encourage verification of "numbers" and significant data prior to the purchase of any collector vehicle that you are considering.
Classic Cars Ltd.
|Body Type / Style:||Coupe
|AM/FM Upper Console Mounted|
California Lic & Reg
Clear Title Included
Custom Interior / Dash
Dual Side Mirrors
Exceptional Paint Quality
Exempt from CA Smog
Front Disc Brakes
Heater / Defroster
| ||Interior Light|
Runs / Drives Very Well
Seat Belts (Front)
THC 350 Transmission
Titled in California
Vintage Air / Heat
Vintage Air & Heat
Warm Oil Pressure - Fully Funct. Gauges
Safet Door Locks
Sculptured Doors, Interior & Headliner
Front & Rear Speakers
Bad Photo..Great Sound!