2018 BENTLEY AZZURE RED LABEL
$~250,000 New - One Owner for 17+ Years!
22,475 MILES - Offered by the Estate of the Elderly Owner
All Factory Books, Records, Documented Maintenance History,
Totally Clean CarFax
Serviced within 100 Miles by British Specialty Facility
NOTE: Our listings not only describe this particular car but also some history of the make/model, considerations in buying a classic car and facts about our firm. However, we continually hear from out of state / out of country buyers (many of our clients) that they prefer the level of detail that we provide. However, if you are not prepared to read the full listing, please read the OVERVIEW below along with viewing the PHOTOGRAPHS at the bottom. If you'd prefer, please call us at 925-846-1451 and we'll gladly discuss the Bentley and answer any questions over the telephone, including our "Buy it Now” policy. And, yes, the Bentley can be purchased prior to the end of the eBay auction.
PLEASE NOTE: EACH TIME WE LIST A VEHICLE ON EBAY WE RECEIVE COMMENTS THAT THERE ARE NO PHOTOS OF THE INTERIOR, ENGINE, UNDERCARRIAGE, ETC. OF THE CAR. THERE ARE CLOSE TO 100 PHOTOS OF ALL AREAS OF THIS BENTLEY, BUT WHEN YOU REACH WHAT APPEARS TO BE THE LAST PHOTO, YOU WILL NEED TO SCROLL DOWN ON eBay TO VIEW THE REMAINING PHOTOS. IF YOU ARE STILL UNABLE TO SEE THEM, PLEASE CALL US AT 925-846-1451 AND WE WILL PROVIDE A DIRECT LINK. NOTE: IT IS A VIOLATION OF eBay POLICY FOR US TO LIST THE URL ON THE eBay LISTING. ALL OF OUR PHOTOS ARE TAKEN IN NATURAL LIGHT.
This car is offered at a very realistic price and, unlike bidding on cars in an auction environment, you will have the benefit of extensive information and history on the car prior to making a buying decision. Equally as important is the fact that Classic Cars Ltd. has been in business for 25+ years and enjoys an excellent national / international relationship with over 965 positive eBay feedback responses.
Please keep in mind that we will gladly...
1. Answer any questions over the telephone and take the time to guide prospective customers through the buying process (925-846-1451).
2. Assist with locating a quality, suitable transporter at very competitive prices.
3. Provide proof that we are licensed, bonded (for the financial transaction), fully insured, and operate from an established showroom environment.
4. Provide feedback from previous buyers, and specific references for vehicle purchases in your area (we also ask that you view our detailed eBay feedback by clicking on the number to the right of the eBay user name)
5. Offer additional information including specific photographs or clarification of any part of our description of the vehicle
Thank you again, please let me know if I can be of assistance.
Paul R. Wankle, Pres.
Classic Cars Ltd.
HISTORY - THIS PARTICULAR BENTLEY RED LABEL
HISTORY / MAINTENANCE
This striking Bentley Arnage Red Label was delivered to its proud new owner (at a staggering cost of close to $250K!) on New Year's Day, 2000. The most recent owner of the Bentley purchased the Arnage Red Label with 3,972 miles almost exactly one year later and owned the car until his recent death. The car remained in Las Vegas and, on 4/12/17 was titled and ownership was transferred to a family member in Northern California. Title is clear with no liens or encumbrances.
The Bentley was service by the Bentley Dealer in Las Vegas, Bentley, Las Vegas, in accordance with Bentley's recommended service schedule and taken in for the most minor issues to ensure. The Bentley "Service Schedule & Record Book” reflects the dealer documented service. The elderly owner took a ‽No expense spared” approach to the care of the car to ensure that it was in the best possible condition at all times.
When the car was transferred to the relative it was taken to a California British service facility at 22,008 for a service and inspection to ensure it was in excellent operating condition. At 22,128 miles (less than 300 miles ago) it passed the safety inspection & smog with no problem. The most recent service was at 22,401 miles (less than 50 miles ago) at which time the car was inspected, and the following work performed:
- Minor Service
- Repair trunk actuation Motor
- Replace all 4 trunk hatch struts
- Replace both batteries
- Replace brake parking strut
The British repair facility inspected the Bentley and found no other mechanical issues.
In a word… striking. The Bentley emits elegance and has been treated with care its entire life. The ‽Red Label” retains factory original paint, no history, or signs of current or previous accident damage, rust of other significant flaws. In fact the sides and front and rear areas of the car are virtually free from any door dings, scrapes, or noticeable rock chips.
With the exception of normal wear, replacement items, the Bentley retains its original components down to the dual Bentley umbrella's properly mounted in the trunk. Needless to say, the option list is all inclusive although the dated, once installed center console telephone has been removed. The car does come with all of the keys & manuals (refer to the photos).
This Bentley runs and drives like new and is solid, rattle free, and offers great performance with the reliable BMW sourced turbocharged V8 (as opposed to the costly to maintain 12 cylinder). As expected, the brakes are excellent, and the recent work suggests no mechanical issues. The air conditioning blows cold and heater and controls are fully functional. The electrical system also operates as designed.
To say the interior is elegant and plush would be a dramatic understatement. The photos tell the story. The interior is correct, unmodified, and in excellent condition throughout. The seat upholstery and dashboard are totally original and in lovely condition with no defects that detract from the beauty of the interior. The carpets are in excellent condition and covered with plush Bentley mats. The instruments and controls are in excellent condition, as is the center console, all of which are in original but incredibly well preserved condition. An early Pioneer navigation is fitted as factory equipment and one of too many options to list. Of course, the obligatory rear ‽picnic tables” are in place and in perfect condition.
The engine compartment, trunk, and front compartment are all immaculate. They remain correct in appearance. The engine is totally clean, free from leaks and originally configured. The front and rear of the engine bay and trunk show absolutely no sing of damage.
This is truly an exceptional Bentley Arnage and is offered at an incredibly attractive price considering its mileage, service history, condition and limited ownership. With just over 22,000 well maintained, West Coast documented miles, has been treated to the finest care by its mature, owner/ collector. The Bentley in ‽current” white, with a lovely light grey interior. Both the exterior and interior show extremely well due the high level of care that this Bentley has received since it was new. The documented repair history, including a totally clean CarFax report that chronologically document the mileage, suggest a commitment to keep the Bentley n superb overall condition at all times and, frankly, it runs and drives as if it just came off of the Bentley production line.
Unlike some examples with very low mileage that will require maintenance / service, or have been stored / unused for extended periods of time, this example has what many Bentley aficionado's consider the "ideal mileage.” With only 22,450 well-maintained miles, it has been used regularly, but sparingly, to ensure excellent operation at all times.
THE BENTLEY ARNAGE RED LABEL
The 2000 Bentley Arnage Red Label was the top-of-the-line, built at a time when BMW and Volkswagen were busily picking apart Rolls-Royce and Bentley. Fortunately, the good stuff stayed (the twin-turbo V8) and the rest was heavily upgraded with typical German precision. This might just be the best car Bentley ever built.
6000 pounds of British sedan is going to get noticed, I don't care who you are. But when it moves like a 5.0 Mustang and has the coddling luxury of a Lear jet, well, things get mighty interesting. The depth of the finish, the precision of the bodywork, and the hand-rubbed gloss just can't be faked, so this car still looks insanely expensive. The big Bentley grille is easy to recognize and has the mesh insert that denotes the fastest models, and yes, the Red Label does mean there's a red 'B' on the nose of the car, just to let a select few know that you bought the right one.
There still nobody who can do interiors like the British and the stunning tan leather driver's compartment of this Bentley is simply stunning. The chairs coddle the passengers, the wood is real burled walnut, and there's nothing that you can touch that doesn't feel insanely expensive. Big circular gauges are simple and elegant, much like the Smiths dials of yore, and the controls are neatly arrayed on the center stack. If you're a previous Rolls-Royce owner, you'll surely recognize some of the controls like the seat switches on the console and the eyeball vents in the dash. Everything works, including the rear A/C controls, and other electronics. In the back seat you'll find the classic fold-down tables, and a sinful amount of legroom. The trunk is likewise large and well-shaped, and offers two Bentley logo umbrellas.
This car was originally designed for a BMW V12, but the Red Label cars received Crewe's own six-and-three-quarter liter V8, augmented by a turbocharger. As Tony Gott, chief executive of Rolls-Royce in 1999 said, "You didn't really think we'd make a new car into which our own engine would not fit?" Thank you, Tony, because the engine defines this car. There's limitless torque at any speed (more than 600 pound-feet are on tap) and your mind will struggle with the concept of something this big also being this fast. The big Roller V8 has proven its durability over the years and with proper maintenance, it should run practically indefinitely, which is the Bentley way. Stay out of the throttle and it wooshes along in serene silence and never gets cranky, with the slick-shifting ZF automatic transmission always finding just the right gear. Either way, this Bentley is a visceral thrill. The suspension never puts a wheel wrong and the brakes are insanely powerful, which is a good thing considering curb weight is a bit north of 6000 pounds. 18-inch alloys are chrome plated.
ABOUT CLASSIC CARS LTD.
- Classic Cars Ltd. has been in the same, small, California town for over 25 years. We operate a small, highly specialized "brick & mortar", indoor showroom, with a focus on the sale, consignment, and purchase of sports, high performance and specialty vehicles of all types. We have a particular interest in sports cars and unique vehicles.
- The majority of our vehicles come from local, private owners and collectors, and many were sold new in California. We appreciate that rust free cars, with excellent documentation and history are especially attractive to our buyers both locally, and around the country. As a result, we do not purchase our collectible cars from "distressed" sales, such as wholesale auctions, salvage sales, or lien sales. We do not sell vehicles with salvage titles, or those that have a history of significant accident damage or repair.
- We have sold hundreds of unique, classic and collectible vehicles and regularly deal with buyers that have not had the experience of purchasing a large (both physically and monetarily) item on eBay, or through an Internet source. Our eBay feedback is 100% positive on all vehicle sales from customers around the globe and is a reflection of our commitment to accurate, complete, and thorough vehicle descriptions.
- We have been shipping vehicles for years and have established excellent contacts that are not only high quality but very price competitive. We do not use brokers, terminal shipping or other discount methods. Call us or email for a quote directly to your home or office. We are often able to obtain quality enclosed transportation (the kind of travel this car deserves) for the cost of open shipping.
- Please review our feedback on eBay (user name Never22Many) representing over 965+ positive transactions to buyers all over the United States / World.
- We are fully insured, bonded, and licensed for collector car sales all over the United States/World.
- Classic Cars Ltd. carries a $50,000 Surety bond to cover financial transactions
- We frequently sell vehicles to out of State / out of country buyers, and will be glad to provide references for buyers in your area.
MISCELLANEOUS GENERAL INFORMATION
- As with virtually all collector/specialty vehicles, we find that parts and resources are readily available for this (and most every vehicle), thanks in large part to the Internet.
- In addition to the purchase price of the vehicle, California buyers will be subject to sales tax, a documentation fee, DMV transfer fees and license / registration. Out-of-state buyers will be responsible for the purchase price of the vehicle and any local taxes/fees will be the purchaser's responsibility to pay in their respective state. IMPORTANT NOTE: If the vehicle is delivered or driven in California and driven on California roads, sales-tax, license/registration and transfer fees will be assessed per California law.
- While we encourage telephone calls to discuss this vehicle in greater detail. Also, if you would prefer that we call you to answer any questions about the vehicle; shipping alternatives, etc. please e-mail us with your telephone number and will gladly get back in touch with you.
- We encourage inspections of this Bentley by serious, qualified individuals or professional inspectors. Please call at 925-846-1451 to arrange a convenient time.
- As an exotic sports car, we are unable to provide a warranty or guarantee of condition. However, we make every effort to accurately represent our vehicles, and highlight both positive items as well as areas that require attention. We ask that prospective buyers consider our eBay history/feedback, standing in the community, length of time in business, and other factors when purchasing a collectible vehicle from Classic Cars Ltd.
- Minor cosmetic issues/flaws may be present on every vehicle (regardless of cost) including small chips, nicks, scratches, etc. that can be seen on even the best restoration, or even a relatively new, used "pre-owned" vehicle.
- The information contained in this description is believed to be accurate but, in some instances, has been provided by the car's owner, previous owners, or outside sources. As a result, we are unable to guarantee the accuracy of the information. We encourage verification of "numbers" and significant data prior to the purchase of any collector vehicle that you are considering.
Classic Cars Ltd.
|Body Type / Style:||Coupe
|Interior Color:||Light Grey|