2005 Ferrari F430 Spider 6-Speed "3 Pedal"
5,558 MILES, ONE CALIFORNIA OWNER SINCE 8/8/05
Options include: Ceramic Brakes, Challenge Wheels, Shields, Daytona Seats, HiFi, Navigation, Leather Upgrades, Yellow Tachometer, 6-Disc CD, Carbon Dash, Elec. Seats & More!
Finished in Factory Rosso Corsa / Tan Leather / Black Top
Ferrari Specialist Complete Service <400 Miles Ago
Including Four (4) New P-Zero's
All Records, Tools, & Delivery Documents Including Vehicle Passport (VIP)
Thank you for visiting our Website, welcome to Classic Cars Ltd! Please keep in mind that we will gladly...
1. Answer any questions over the telephone and take the time to guide prospective customers through the buying process (925-846-1451).
2. Assist out of state buyers with locating a quality, suitable transporters at very competitive prices.
3. Provide proof that we are licensed, bonded (for the financial transaction), fully insured, and operate from an established showroom environment.
4. Provide feedback from previous buyers, and specific references for vehicle purchases in your area (we also ask that you view our detailed eBay feedback by clicking on the number to the right of the eBay user name)
5. Offer additional information including specific photographs, or clarification of any part of our description of the vehicle
Thank you again, please let me know if I can be of assistance.
Paul R. Wankle, Pres.
Classic Cars Ltd.
HISTORY - THIS PARTICULAR FERRARI F430 / SUMMARY
Introduced in 2004 at the Paris Motor Show, the Ferrari F430 coupe was heralded as one of the most advanced Ferrari road cars in the history of the company. The newly derived V8 engine was compact, reliable, and capable of delivering nearly 500hp, all of which was attributed to performance derived from Formula 1 development. The Pininfarina design, led by Frank Stephenson, enhanced down force through the use of advanced aerodynamic testing. Visually the new design displayed very unique tail light treatment and twin front ovoid air intakes, reminiscent of the vintage Ferrari shark noses of racing past. Mechanical innovations included a limited slip active differential (E-Diff), Manettino steering wheel controls, and Skyhook electronic suspension.
In 2004 the Spider F430 was unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show. Once again using Formula 1 simulation programs, the convertible body design was developed to allow high speed open-air driving and smooth cockpit air management through the use of a two-stage folding roof and rear buffeting methods. The soft top is easily concealed into the rear bodywork with electronic raising and lowering at the touch of a button.
This particular F430 Spider has covered only 5,558 miles since acquired from Ferrari San Francisco on 8/8/05. The Carfax is clear, but incorrectly reports 3 owners. The car was originally purchased by a Bay area owner on 6/8/05 and traded in to the delivering dealer as partial trade for a new Ferrari 599, two months after he acquired the F430. The Ferrari was purchased by its most recent owner, now deceased, on 8/5/05 when it was offered by the original selling dealer, San Francisco Ferrari, having been driven less than 1,000 miles. At the time, due to the new release of the F430 the cars were commanding a significant premium, especially when fitted with the options on this example.
Subsequently, the title was changed to reflect the name of the owner's wife (widow) so the car has had two owners since new. With the exception of the first owner, for two months, the car has been owned by the current owner since 8/8/05.
Finished in the stunning color combination of Rosso Corsa over Tan Leather interior, the beautiful paint contrasts the interior perfectly, with sporting elegance and performance accents. Both mature, affluent California owners, have exercised restraint over the past twelve years, limiting the miles while properly maintaining and detailing the F430 regularly. A recent Carfax supports a "no surprises” history, including no accidents or damage, regular service, and passing results for California emission tests.
The F430 is fitted with a host of desirable options, not the least of which is the "3 pedal” manual 6-speed gearbox that is sought after by enthusiasts, and collectors alike. The car checks off all of the boxes with the combination of Rosso Corsa exterior, Daytona seating, and the following features / options:
- Ceramic brakes
- Challenge wheels
- Red calipers
- Daytona Retro Interior
- Factory installed Scuderia shields
- Carbon fiber dash
- Electric seats
- Yellow tachometer
- 6 disc player
- Hi Fi System with woofers
- Tan leather roll-over bars
- Black convertible top
Cosmetically, this Spider F430 is in truly exceptional condition as evidenced by the low miles it has covered since new. The paint finish shows "As New” throughout, showing excellent gloss and virtually no significant cosmetic flaws, even upon a close critical inspection. The dramatic sloping, factory windshield and beautiful paint create a handsome contrast to the undulating shape of the car. The glass, lighting, and lenses are in excellent condition with no notable chips or marks evident. The emblems and script are nearly flawless as well. All panels display excellent fit throughout the car displaying excellent inner surfaces and door jambs. The wheels are totally free from any curbing or scuff marks and the Pirelli P-Zero tires, installed less than 400 miles ago, still show the "rubber hairs” (vent spews). The top is in excellent condition with tight fit, crisp borders, edges and seams, as the car was used primarily with the top in the up position. The electric top functions as designed and with no problems.
The interior of the car is in equally nice condition. The leather is supple and smooth with excellent surfacing and no marks of note. The dashboard, instruments and switches are all in near new condition, as one might expect from a documented low mileage car. The steering wheel, dash pad, and instrument cluster are free of notable wear. The driver's seat has no bolster wear while all other leather surfaces including the center console, door panels, visors, and A-pillars are all in excellent to near new condition. Carpeting is in excellent as is the inner liner for the convertible top. In all, the interior is handsome and fresh with excellent fit and finish befitting a car of this stature. The trunk area remains essentially new and consistent with the rest of the interior, factory original. A trickle charger is installed with quick release should the new owner store the car for any length of time. Clearly the previous owners have maintained this car with proper care and enthusiastic consideration, protecting the quality and excellence with thoughtfully minimal use.
Under the hood, the innovative V8 has been properly maintained with excellent castings, factory housings, and original accessory equipment as delivered. All Ferrari number plates, factory installation stickers, and verification markings are in place and in excellent condition. The original engine and engine compartment are immaculate and correct. The underside of the car shows signs the cars California lineage and no signs of having ever seen the elements. The suspension components are clean, free from damage as is the underside of the car and structural components. The ceramic brakes, a costly option, can be seen through the upgraded Ferrari factory Challenge wheels
The car drives and shifts beautifully with no hesitation in power and the performance expected form a close to 500hp normally aspirated engine. The engine is mated to a desirable ‽3 Pedal” manual 6-speed that, in Ferrari circles, has become increasingly desirable due to the limited production numbers and what many believe is the ‽proper” transmission for a Ferrari road car. Road manners are exactly as described when new, capable but when prompted, rewardingly quick. Cornering and braking are as one might expect from a car developed utilizing Formula 1 technology. The following documents are included with the Ferrari:
- A complete unused Ferrari tool set
- All manuals (with leather cover)
- The Vehicle Identification Passport
- Ferrari Mag flashlight in glove box
- Red Ferrari logo car cover and storage bag
- Trickle charger
The F430 received a comprehensive annual service less than 400 miles ago including the following:
- 4 new Pirelli P-Zero tires (due to age, not wear)
- Replace air filters, cabin filter
- Check engine / drive-line for any leaks
- Replace acc. drive belt
- Drain coolant & replace
- Change brake fluid
- Replace left tail pipe assembly
- Replace battery and check all connections
- Complete detail including ceramic paint protection
This is an exceptional example of a well-cared for, extremely low mileage for F430 Spider, presented with beautifully maintained finishes, ready to drive and enjoy. The cars California lineage, documented owners, desirable options / color scheme, and low miles add appeal to this handsome and capable car. The supple leather interior and contrasting exterior make this Ferrari a compelling and dynamic combination of grace and power ready to please the next enthusiast.
ABOUT CLASSIC CARS LTD.
- Classic Cars Ltd. has been in the same, small, California town for over 25 years. We operate a small, highly specialized "brick & mortar", indoor showroom, with a focus on the sale, consignment, and purchase of sports, high performance and specialty vehicles of all types. We have a particular interest in sports cars and unique vehicles.
- The majority of our vehicles come from local, private owners and collectors, and many were sold new in California. We appreciate that rust free cars, with excellent documentation and history are especially attractive to our buyers both locally, and around the country. As a result, we do not purchase our collectible cars from "distressed" sales, such as wholesale auctions, salvage sales, or lien sales. We do not sell vehicles with salvage titles, or those that have a history of significant accident damage or repair.
- We have sold hundreds of unique, classic and collectible vehicles and regularly deal with buyers that have not had the experience of purchasing a large (both physically and monetarily) item on eBay, or through an Internet source. Our eBay feedback is 100% positive on all vehicle sales from customers around the globe and is a reflection of our commitment to accurate, complete, and thorough vehicle descriptions.
- We have been shipping vehicles for years and have established excellent contacts that are not only high quality but very price competitive. We do not use brokers, terminal shipping or other discount methods. Call us or email for a quote directly to your home or office. We are often able to obtain quality enclosed transportation (the kind of travel this car deserves) for the cost of open shipping.
- Please review our feedback on eBay (user name Never22Many) representing over 975+ positive transactions to buyers all over the United States / World.
- We are fully insured, bonded, and licensed for collector car sales all over the United States/World.
- Classic Cars Ltd. carries a $50,000 Surety bond to cover financial transactions
- We frequently sell vehicles to out of State / out of country buyers, and will be glad to provide references for buyers in your area.
MISCELLANEOUS GENERAL INFORMATION
- As with virtually all collector/specialty vehicles, we find that parts and resources are readily available for this (and most every vehicle), thanks in large part to the Internet.
- In addition to the purchase price of the vehicle, California buyers will be subject to sales tax, a documentation fee, DMV transfer fees and license / registration. Out-of-state buyers will be responsible for the purchase price of the vehicle and any local taxes/fees will be the purchaser's responsibility to pay in their respective state. IMPORTANT NOTE: If the vehicle is delivered or driven in California and driven on California roads, sales-tax, license/registration and transfer fees will be assessed per California law.
- While we encourage telephone calls to discuss this vehicle in greater detail we will not respond to inquiries asking "What is the reserve". Also, if you would prefer that we call you to answer any questions about the vehicle; shipping alternatives, etc. please e-mail us with your telephone number and will gladly get back in touch with you.
- We encourage inspections of this Ferrari by serious, qualified individuals or professional inspectors. Please call at 925-846-1451 to arrange a convenient time.
- As an exotic sports car, we are unable to provide a warranty or guarantee of condition. However, we make every effort to accurately represent our vehicles, and highlight both positive items as well as areas that require attention. We ask that prospective buyers consider our eBay history/feedback, standing in the community, length of time in business, and other factors when purchasing a collectible vehicle from Classic Cars Ltd.
- Minor cosmetic issues/flaws may be present on every vehicle (regardless of cost) including small chips, nicks, scratches, etc. that can be seen on even the best restoration, or even a relatively new, used "pre-owned" vehicle.
- The information contained in this description is believed to be accurate but, in some instances, has been provided by the car's owner, previous owners, or outside sources. As a result, we are unable to guarantee the accuracy of the information. We encourage verification of "numbers" and significant data prior to the purchase of any collector vehicle that you are considering.
Classic Cars Ltd.
|Body Type / Style:||Coupe
|Transmission: ||6 Speed Manual
|4-Wheel Disc Brakes|
California Lic & Reg
Carbon Fiber Dash
Custom Car Cover
Daytona Retro Seating
Exceptional Paint Quality
Factory Air Conditioning
Factory Center Console
Factory Power Top
Factory Tools, Books, Records
HiFi Sound / Woofers
Interior Color Roll Bars
Matching Numbers Engine
Matching Numbers Transmission
| ||Meets All USA Standards|
Optional Leather Trim
Original California Car
Original Warranty Booklet
Passed Strict CA. Smog
Red Brake Calipers
More Photos by Request..Out of Space!